THIS PHOTO IS SO MUCH MORE THAN IT SEEMS AT FIRST I WAS LIKE OH IT’S A TYPICAL TUMBLR GIRL SHE’S BEAUTIFUL BLAH BLAH BLAH WHATEVER NORMAL HIPSTER POST
AND THEN I NOTICED HER ARM AND I WAS LIKE WOW
THAT TAKES REAL BRAVERY TO WALK OUTSIDE AND FEEL THAT NAKED AND I APPLAUD HER WHOEVER SHE IS BECAUSE THAT IS INCREDIBLE
this is bella.
4-8yr Olds Describing Love.
- Rebecca, age 8: When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
- Terri, age 4: Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
- Danny, age 7: Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.
- Nikka, age 6: If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate.
- Elaine, age 5: Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.
- Chris, age 7: Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford.
- Mary Ann, age 4: Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.
I miss you so much :(
LOOK AT MY BABY CHUCK HE’S SO CUTE
im gonna cry we need a 7th season
I miss this show so much. I miss blair and derena :((((
I MISS GOSSIP GIRL CHUCK AND BLAIR AND EVERYONE BRING IT BACK PLEASAEEE :(((:(:(::((((
My week is not the same without them, ugh :(
i miss them soooo much, please just take me back to the beginning